Letters, letters, letters. We want your letters. Do you think it should have been Edward that Bella wrote to in the movie during her “dark time?” Do you have an outtake letter for a fic that you have written or are currently writing? We want them! The letter can be written from any perspective to any other character and it can be canon or from a fic you are writing. Please click here for the form to submit a letter.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Wedding Vows from Edward to Bella - Bittersweet Irony by SweetVenom69

Bittersweet Irony - Chapter 9 - fanfiction.net



"My Dearest Bella-Bug,


I'm not sure I have the words to express the feelings and emotions running through me right now. I am going to try my hardest to convey the depth of my love for you,

but always know, that there will never be the correct words for it. It's that immense. I am telling you in the only way I know how to express how much I love and adore you.

Bella... You and I started out as caterpillars, vulnerable and needing shelter from the outside world. Our mothers did their nesting side-by-side as we grew inside of them. Already, before we had met, we knew each other. We loved each other through our mother's love, in their friendship, their sisterhood.

In our infancy, Bella, we played together and grew quickly. Our skin stretched, our legs grew; we became awkward in our adolescence…and yet, we grew closer and closer. I pretended to be grossed out by girls, and you by boys, at some point. I was never grossed out by you. How can you be grossed out by your other half? By the person that makes you feel most complete in this world? It's always been you; we were meant for each other.

As our bodies grew and matured, our relationship began to change. We metamorphosed from an innocent friendship, into courtship, then into love. This is the next step in our life cycle, Bella-Bug, to forever change our lives, and to let our wings spread, and take flight! I am so honored and excited to have you at my side for this day and for the rest of our lives together. You are my butterfly, and your beauty, inside and out, brings me to my knees.

So, Isabella Marie Swan, I take you to be my wife from this time onward, to join with you and to share all that is to come, to be your faithful husband, to give and to receive, to speak and to listen, to inspire and to be inspired. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep. This is my commitment to you - made in love, kept in faith, and cherished for eternity."

No comments:

Post a Comment