Letters, letters, letters. We want your letters. Do you think it should have been Edward that Bella wrote to in the movie during her “dark time?” Do you have an outtake letter for a fic that you have written or are currently writing? We want them! The letter can be written from any perspective to any other character and it can be canon or from a fic you are writing. Please click here for the form to submit a letter.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A letter from Bella to Edward: Fade Into You by RCD-Alice

Fade Into You - Chapter 6 - fanfiction.net


Sept 21 2008

Dear Edward,

I hate to do this, but I’m actually happy that I am leaving before you showed up. I’m very embarrassed and wish that you had never needed to see me in that situation. I hope you can forgive me.

The nurse gave me a package, and she said they were letters from you. When I opened it up I found four separate ones. She then told me that you had been here for three days straight as long as visiting hours would allow.

I don’t know why you weren’t here yesterday or today, but its okay. Its not fair of me to keep you here. You have your own life, your own friends, and you can do so much better than me.

Don’t worry though, I haven’t left alone. Rose and Jasper will be coming to pick me up. They know about you, I hope that’s okay. Rose thinks I’m insane and Jasper wants to spell check your letters, but I wont let him.

There are so many things I’d like to tell you about. Like that I was homeschooled. I made it sound before like I went to school and that was wrong. I shouldn’t be misleading, it isn’t right. I worked with a group and Jasper was one of the other students in that group.

Also, I saw you more than once in that coffee shop. Sometimes I would just stand there and watch you, hiding behind people or the telephone pole hoping you couldn’t see me, I know I’m not the prettiest sight.

When you came to my parents home (which I still have no idea how you found it, you know) and you called me pretty girl, I couldn’t take it. I didn’t feel like you were lying and that scared me senseless.

Please. I need some time now. I need to process things.

So while I did get your letters, I haven’t read them yet. I also don’t know when I will. You have your own life to live, so you should. I promise to take care of myself, but I don’t want you to worry. Worry isn’t a look that is becoming on that beautiful face of yours. Especially when I know I put it there.

I know that if you truly care about me, you’ll understand. Thank you so much for coming to my rescue, though. I shudder to think about what might have happened had I never met you. I’m better now and I’m sorry to have put you through any of that.

Rosalie is here now and she’s tapping her foot ready to leave. Also, Jasper is trying to read this and he just told me that my sentence structure is awful. I have to let him fold this. Don’t ask.

Thank you so much
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment