Letters, letters, letters. We want your letters. Do you think it should have been Edward that Bella wrote to in the movie during her “dark time?” Do you have an outtake letter for a fic that you have written or are currently writing? We want them! The letter can be written from any perspective to any other character and it can be canon or from a fic you are writing. Please click here for the form to submit a letter.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Letter to Bella from Edward - The Ride by aylah50

The Ride by aylah50
Chapter 14 - Everybody Hurts

December 18, 2009



Dear Bella,



I’m writing this card in the company of a bottle of whiskey so I’m not sure how much sense I will make, but hear me out please?

By now hopefully you’ve heard the messages I’ve left on your voicemail, but if you haven’t please know that I am so, so sorry for what you saw last week. I know how it must have looked but please trust me when I say that there is no one but you in my life.

You’ve opened up to me; you’ve shown me so much of your past and your pain. But I was too scared; I didn’t have the courage to tell you about my past failures…about Tanya. I’d rather tell you the whole story in person but please believe that she means nothing to me!

When you left my apartment I ran after you, but I couldn’t find you. If I could, I would have walked the streets of Queens looking for you, banging on every door.

Please come back to me. Just give me a chance to fix this. Please take the key to my apartment; just like my heart, it’s yours now.

I know we haven’t said I love you yet, so in case you were wondering how I feel….hopefully I’ve got the line right: “I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.”

I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I’ll be waiting for you at home.

- Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment